LSA is curently out of the electronics business. New products will be available in 2016
The challenge? To make greatness greater. The ‘Signature’ Edition Integrated amp, upgraded by hand in our Everett, WA labs, is the answer to that challenge. Upgrades include:
- Installation of our proprietary Active Tube Load circuit in the cathode follower section of the preamplifier
- High voltage current regulator that controls current going through the tubes resulting in high impedance, high bandwidth load to tubes
- Lowers distortion of the tubes; enables them to operate more linearly
- Eliminates current variations in tubes, allowing lower current going to tubes, thus increasing their lifespan
- Upgrade selected capacitors in preamp section to double metalized polypropylene
- Upgrade selected resistors in preamp section from carbon film to metal film
- Upgrade wiring from amplifier section to speaker terminals to Straightwire high purity copper cable
- Hand solder wire at speaker terminals vs. speaker terminal blocks
The improved clarity is apparent during casual listening, and a focused session reveals low level detail which ushers the listener into a new musical world. Unveiled textures and inner detail take you further from the hi-fi sound and closer to the live performance.
LSA reserves the right to change parts and specifications without notice.