Internet Direct price: $1399.00
Our first headphone, LSA HP-1 is a typical LSA product. It offers superb value coupled with great sonics. We searched the world for a quality phone that could offer at a great price to performance deal and are very excited to present the HP-1. They are a version of a $2200.00 pair of marvelous planar phones, The Kennerton Odin 4, made in Russia. We loved their sonics and had them tool our custom aluminum back plates that lower weight by 90 grams over the $2200.00 version. We sell them with our Low Overhead Internet Direct model atonly $1399.00. Compare them to any $2000-$2500.00 competition that we have heard.
Here are some Odin reviews:
Please note that our phone is significantly lighter and sellling for 40% less than the Odin in the reviews above. It also sounds better as it uses the driver Odin 4 driver. We think a great value.
The HP-1 offers the unique sound so much loved by planar headphones enthusiasts! Stunning detail and clarity combined with powerful and beautifully controlled bass.
WHY PLANAR MAGNETIC?
In our eyes, we see the perfect headphone as a cross-breed of the dynamic and electrostatic technologies combined into one. Whereby taking the airy and extremely detailed sound of an electrostatic driver, and combining it with the power and impact of a dynamic transducers. The HP-1 is a sound that’s both natural and engaging.
When we looked at the market to see what our competitors have been producing in the last couple of years, we were surprised to find that the most recent planar magnetic headphones all had the same design and thus also shared the same flaws. This indicated to us that the 25-year old planar magnetic technology hasn’t evolved with time.
Our supplier got to the drawing board and started to make their own drivers from scratch. One of their core goals was to minimize internal structure resonances and optimize sound wave patterns, in order to create clear, low-distortion sound. To achieve this, they created several patent-pending core innovations. Its magnetic structure is designed to eliminate both unwanted resonances, and unify magnetic field distribution over the total frequency range.
SO WE STARTED MAKING OUR OWN DRIVER FROM SCRATCH.
The drivers are solely designed and produced in Russia, which involves a facility that also works for the aerospace and military industries, which ensures the highest quality and durability of our headphones.
- A new 80mm planar-magnetic driver, with every aspect of this technology being implemented, such as phase coherence, flat impedance and a low-mass diaphragm.
- Multi-layer 10µm polyimide film diaphragm, tested to have the highest reliability and longevity in the most extreme environmental conditions.
- FEM-Optimized Magnet System with 10 neodymium magnets arranged in symmetric push-pull configuration.
- Unique semicircular bar magnets.
- A semicircular form therefore has many advantages over the ordinary rectangular shaped bar magnets: It gives a more uniform magnetic field, greatly reduces internal resonances and produces an optimal sound.
- The driver allows greater sensitivity, thanks to its powerful magnets and low-mass diaphragm. It can therefore be easily driven by portable devices.
We aimed for reliability and durability along with great sound.
Aerospace grade aluminum and steel is used.
Quality wooden hi gloss earcups are used.
Complete absence of any plastic parts.
- Aerospace grade aluminum and steel.
- High-quality wooden ear-cups.
- A strap-design headband which allows even weight distribution over your head.
- Fine lambskin leather.
- Soft ear pads, that creates a comfortable listening experience.
3 year warranty
Specifications and the contents of delivery are subject to change without notice.